44 Years, 9 Kids, TT, BA W 700cc Mentor HP CoGel Unders No Lift - Prince George, BC

After having had many children and nursing each,...

After having had many children and nursing each, my body certainly wasn't what I wanted it to be. I had gone faithfully to the gym for the last couple of years and had gotten my muscle tone back and had lost some weight, but the effects of being a mother was evident, even under my clothes. I wanted to restore some of the look that I had as a younger woman. I was a competitive gymnast and was never a tiny thing, but I liked being toned and curvy. I had very large breasts naturally and after nursing had lots of breast material and skin but was definitely deflated. Not terrible ptosis, likely a moderate grade 2. Very large panis, that was difficult to deal with and conceal. Wanted to find a ps that would be willing to work with larger implants without doing a lift (at least at first), and was willing to listen to my concerns and desires.

still high

My breasts are still very high my right is dropping and my left is pushing on the muscle which makes it feel like it is sliding into my arm pit . I contacted my P.S. and sent him pictures ... that is not the case . But he wants me to start wearing a bandeau 24/7 for two months until I see him

I will be posting pictures

I know there will be a lot more interest in my posts once I post some pictures ... here is a little more about me pre op , My Breasts were a 36 DD and my implants are large ... and very high so I have currently 4 breasts ... one of the PS comments on here said a BA without a lift is Ugly ... yeah ... there was no instant gratification going this way but my long term goal is 1000cc mplants so the 700 cc I got right now are pocket forms lol we will see where they drop to and if the look is desirable in 6 months then decide if my breasts need a lift ...

pictures of my unlisted breasts with implants

5 weeks post op

So now you can see what drooping breasts look like without a lift. I feel the right breast is dropped as low as it should go .. I can feel the implant in the crease. My left is still quite high and I am wearing the bandeau to create downward pressure 24/7 for the next couple months . I hope the *fluffing *creates a lot more lift but though I am hopeful I don't think it will . The bandages and Steri stripped have come off this week and more of the feeling has returned to my nipples they feel kinda tender ... it is still early and I am trying to be patient . As far as the Tummy Tuck goes I seem to have healed well and gave been told next week I can return to unrestricted Activity working at getting there gradually throughout this week . My scar is looking good I do seem to have some thicker spots over my hips but I am sure the Maderma daily will help with that ... I can now feel across the top of my bb and about an inch on it her side but under my bb to the incision is still numb ... not even pins and needles numb ... just no feeling ... The area has good veinus return so I am unconcerned .I understand that is normal and can take a long time for sensation to return to that area ... I have also heard That sometimes it never does
Dr. Kevin Bush

Dr. Bush was on time and completely cordial from the very start of our first consultation. Having seen two other surgeons first, I knew what I wasn't looking for. Dr. Bush listened carefully and never seemed rushed. At each point in our conversation, he asked if I had any questions. He explained the down-sides of the type and size of implants that I desired, but at no point made me question my decision. He made sure that I was well informed of the possible risks and then smiled and agreed to do as I had requested. Truly, a pleasant, pleasant experience. The staff was all friendly and helpful and quick to respond to any inquiries that I made to the office about billing and payments and such. I never felt like a number, always like a long term patient.