Dr. Ermantraut is Wonderful!! - Prince Frederick, MD

I had met the Dr a few years ago and he was...

I had met the Dr a few years ago and he was excellent with botox
I am now having breast augmentation after the sack of a breast broke from breast augmentation 15 years ago. My former Dr. Weiss has unfortunately been no help at all and his office was high tech with computers. Oh well, my new Dr. and his entire staff are fantastic. I feel totally calm and confident. Everything has been explained to me so well. The Dr is so professional and full of knowledge, just the kindest man and all of his staff answer every question no matter if I've asked it before. Everything is all set, only 2 days away!!!

A very Happy Patient!

I had my surgery 1/15/14 and everything went so well I couldn't be happier. The entire OR team were excellent prepping me for surgery and delivering me safely to my Husband afterwards. They sure were a team with each one doing their jobs so well, I knew I was in good hands while I was out. Dr. Ehrmantraut came in and briefed me on his surgery. He's so pleasant and knowledgeable the instant he enters the room you are entirely at ease. My implants are a 425cc size. Tomorrow the small drain tubes will be removed and the stitches hidden under my new breasts. I'm excited for the Doctor to see his superb work and to say hello to his entire staff. My entire experience has been excellent that's because Dr. Ehrmantrautraut and his entire staff are so special. In my opinion if you are in the area this is the only Doctor to consult with for his many surgical talents, he's the BEST!!!
Prince Frederick Plastic Surgeon