Lip Lift Done Twice and So Far Love IT! - Duluth, GA

I can not express how happy I am with this...

I can not express how happy I am with this procedure! I HATE lip injections and saw this procedure on REAL SELF. I had never even heard of it--my doctor is THE BEST! I would let No ONE touch my face---but him, He has done procedures for me for over 25 years---I am 57 and he keeps me looking great! if I get brave I may post my body---BUT he is VERY conservative and he was not certain he wanted to do the procedure at first. I begged. The first lift was done a month before and even though I had no pain, no scar--I wanted more. I pleaded again and he performed the surgery again this Tuesday. I am very happy! I would have liked to have a tad more...but I am happy. He had me take 1 valium and 1 Ativan prior 45 min and there was no pain. I had a little discomfort and I mean a tiny bit a few hours at home, but I took 1 pain pill and that was it. I would like to load photos, but they are not uploading I will keep trying. I LOVE this surgery, my great doctor, Phillip Nakano and his wonderful staff in Duluth, GA at Prima Plastic Surgery!

I need TO be able to upload the photos--A picture speaks 1000 Words!

Real Self Team--I have no problem loading photos on any other site. When I click on your upload button nothing happens.. Please direct me as to what I may need to do! Thanks!

Photos

Hey! I have NOT been able to load photos on this site EVER and I am at my mother's and got one to load. Hope I get the other so you too can see what a BEAUTIFUL job Dr. Phillip Nakano did!!!

The photo below aproz 2 months out

The photo below was about 2 months out

Before Photo

BEFORE Photo

Another "After"

3 months out Close up

This is a close up 3 months almost exact. There is no makeup, but I do have on lipstick because I am about to run out---I saw the text needing to see the close up. As you can see---VERY minimal scar IF you can even see it. I can not. I mean---if I put on glasses and got up REAL close there might be a VERY faint red line and then maybe not because nothing is really there. AGAIN--I am unusual in that I scar very well after any surgery and my scars fade away to nothing very quick. I also have IMO a Highly skilled surgeon. Am I happy? YES. Hope this helps!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakano in my opinion is the BEST. He is conservative but very skilled and I would say an artist. He is kind--yet honest and direct. I would not let ANYONE touch my face, but him. My lips look gorgeous! AND he has the best staff you could ever hope to find! Caring---Compassionate and wonderful! He has done several procedures on me and I love him!