Butt lift/Lipo/Fat transfer

My motivation for this is last summer2014 my butt...

My motivation for this is last summer2014 my butt was ok not falling due to I guess older age. This year going down on vacation to PCB I had my bikini and looked in the mirror and said OMG my butt has falling to my thighs. So I had to go out to a bathing suit store and get one of those bikini skirt bottoms, pretty though, I was ok with it but couldn't get over the fact my butt has dropped! Plus I have this stubborn fat on my back and love handles that won't go away so why not do it all at once. Get a nice smooth back w/ no rolls and use my own fat to give volume to my buttocks! Also I'm one that has never had a nice bubble butt, but I never complained about it just my big boobs and the inner tube around my tummy from having three boys! Also wanted to say this doctor has done all my surgeries and I feel comfortable with him cuz I have a few medical problems and he knows all my other doctors and he and his staff will keep me safe! Now it's just the wait and get something's in order!

Supplies???

I need to know what SUPPLIES do I need to gather in the next 12 days to have at home that I will need? There are some good ideas on here and I've gotten a few!! But I need the basics..... Thank you

10 more days

I've been reading a lot of y'all's experiences and I thank everyone for putting your stories on this site. It has made me excited and some anticipation of my results. I think I've got most of the stuff I'm going to need like the big stuff Boppy pillow, PEz, and my garment I got from Leonisa... The other little stuff I'll get this week or next weekend I've got a list! Is there any other big things that I need to get....Can someone tell me before I run out of time? Thanks

8 more days

It's starting to set in that my whole body is about to change for the best! These fat cells that have been on my back have been there since I was little and I'm tried of carrying them, I've always thought I had this lady look looking... But from the back view but it's an H shape like a man! Yuk... I want some curves and a small perky butt not a big one like Kim kardasism!! As you can see in my pics I'm heavy on top and very tiny on buttocks and legs! Dr Zwiren 7yrs ago did my tummy tuck and breast reduction, his work is amazing and I can't wait to see this transformation!!

Before pics

Top heavy and stick legs

What I would like to look like...

Hopefully can he get 600 to 800cc to put in my buttocks!! Like 350cc in each cheek!

One more week

I'm getting excited and also anxious! But this time around I know exactly what I want to finish my transformation to my body! So I can get a nice perky booty and a smooth back!! These next days I have a lot to get together I have a list and things that I order to pack and go get! I'm excited I will be with my mom cuz she took care of me w/ my tummy tuck and breast reduction and I wouldn't want anyone else there! I love her to the moon and back! Thanks girls for all the info and stories... Plz pray for my outcome as all you other dolls getting your surgeries done too! ????????

Three More Days....

Wow!! It's almost here... Yesterday me and my mom went and got the rest of my supplies.. I think I got everything but it's like going out of town and you forgot that one thing!!? Ive been reading some of the stories on here and they are remarkable, from the time they get an appt to the surgery date! I love reading them, I at least spend one hour on them at night! The most frustrating thing I'm having to do is find bigger clothes for after surgery, I bought a long summer dress and I have a couple of them but wearing a size 2.... I can't find much so I guess I'll wear some of my moms clothes! I'm getting antsy wanting the day to be here but as everyone I've written my schedule down of things I need to get done cuz I'm not going to be able to drive for at least two weeks or longer.. Idk... I will put more pics up on day of surgery so you can see what there going to do!

One more day!! OMG

I'm nervous... Lots to do before heading to my moms... I'll post day of surgery! Wish me luck

Less than 24 hours.... It's time

Sitting here w/ a cup of coffee thinking OMG it's about to happen! Someone mention you need to go in ur surgery knowing what you want and make sure ur marked how and what you want, so I suggest a diagram of position of what ur having done and mark every spot you want liposuction and make sure he or she does it! Anyway got lots to do today plus rest! I don't want a big butt just a little perky one... Here's a pic of what I think would look good on my tiny frame...

It's time..

Heading in!!! Write and post when I get out! Pray for me!

I'm Good....

Hey girls, I only hurt when I got home until my meds kicked in! He extended my incision to get rid of my dog ears from tummy tuck in 2009! I'm just sore.. I'm very Happy with my doctor and his wife and team of awesome ppl! I've had a good day walking, drinking water and eating to get the anesthesia out of my system! My mom is Cooking me a little steak and broccoli. Hope this helps you DOLLS that are about to start your journey!!! Going to get some rest!! Put more pics up soon, only got a little bit of volume! Didn't want a Kim kardashim.... Lov it.. It's prefect!!

Second day...

Overall it wasn't that bad just sore and the drains I hate, they get in ur way and there's nothing coming out! Wish I could get them out now! The only problem I've had so far is the bruising and like little pin needles shooting in stomach and sides! I prayed real hard that I wouldn't go through a lot of pain like my tummy tuck! Today I'm going to try and get off some of the pain meds.... Using bathroom good, eating good and plenty of water! O rest and walking... Last night I sleeped the whole night! I'll put of some pics when I get a shower!!! Thanks for all ur help through this,

Drains out!!

Yesterday I went and got drains out and OMG that hurt, needless to to say I was sick all day! But here I am next morning hurting but not like yesterday, I feel my butt has gone down which it probably has but doctor says it will change over the next three months. I didn't want a big booty but something back there to call one and to fill my pants. Also I wanted all that fat on my back and love handles off and pulled up! I'm grateful for what has been done it's what I wanted maybe alittle more cc but I didn't have anymore! Other than that I'm doing pretty good this morning still have the staples and stitches in until next Friday! I'll post some pics today!!!

Ten post op

Yesterday I decided it was time to go home... It was the hardest drive I've driven in my life, trying to keep my butt off the seat and being safe... I made it and got my meds and took one and got on the sofa and didn't get up until next morning... Still swollen and forgot my body suit well needless to say my mom my rock got in her car and brought it.. I started out being 134, after surgery I think I was 145 with swelling now I'm at 139 and trying to hold on to some but I know at least 9 pounds of it is water! My butt measurements were 39 after surgery, yesterday they stil were the same so I'm good! I read that one thing the less fat you put in the buttocks the more it would take and grow! Wonder if that's true?? Anyone know? One more thing when I went to get my fugi the girl at the store said get the size you are now cuz that's the one will fit you after swelling goes down it would fit I was kinda like well ok... Well turns out she's right.. I see girls getting two or three and I just couldn't afford to keep getting them. Just wanted to put that out there... As far as pain I'm a 6 cuz of the staples still in, I think if they were out I would feel a lot better!

Pics

Meant to put these

13 days and feeling great!!

Today I woke up feeling great and still alittle discomfort but all is good! I still have staples and Stiches in.. Friday they come out, maybe that will help a lot with the discomfort but I wanted to show my little booty no I didn't get a big one cuz I've got a tiny frame and plus I just want one period I've never had one!! My surgery went prefect exactly the way I wanted it too, I want to thank my doctor and his wife Cindy for taking good care of me these two wks!! Prima center is the best!!!! There a couple of doll girls about to have this same surgery and just want to tell them Good Luck and everything's going to turn out wonderful!! Praying for you!!!

Two weeks post

Today I went and got staples and Stiches out but the drive was awful! It hurts and ur afraid to get ur butt to close to touching the seat... Crazy but it's done and it feels alittle better being out... I thought I would do a before and after shot side by side! Hope everyone is good today!

Feel like.....

I'm sorry but I feel like this is the big booty club??? I might not have gotten 700 to 1700cc in each cheek to walk down the street and that's all you see is an ASS!!! I would think that you beautiful woman would want to have a nice proportion looking figure? Just wondering cuz I see these big bootys and they look amazing but WHY so big that you can't find any cloths?? I got a doctor that puts the right proportion of a booty on your body! Not trying to knock the small waist and big butt but WHY??

3 weeks

Loving my results! Holding it changes in to a more round looking butt! I know it will change in the next couple of month but I was just wondering I see these girls on here just weighing 112 to 135 pounds that they got a lot more fat than me and got between 400 too 600cc of fat pig in each cheek I'm wondering why didn't I!!! I did have a butt it had just bottomed out down at the end and wrinkled, maybe it just needed some pump to the bottom! I still feel flat??? Can you help me, thinking and hoping I don't have to do round two to get the roundness??? Help I guess when u spen a lot of money you want a big difference not a small!! Maybe I just need to wait to see if it changes idk.... Plz need advice!!!

Pic

two year period side by side

Summer of 2014 in PCB and next summer flat!!! Seeing it side by side makes a big difference! I know there's one in the middle!!

Four weeks

I have a problem one side of my fat grafting has falling and I don't know what to do???? I'm unhappy right now I know some fat dies but this was the side that was real bad before surgery.... Is there anything I can do to change it or does it need to be revised??? Help

Update

Hey dolls!!! I wasn't doing well in this rain here in Atlanta so my fiancée took me for a mini trip to PCB for the weekend didn't think I would make it laying in the back seat but I was willing to get out of here for anything so we got there and it was awesome!!! I covered up lower back and laid all day in sun and then went to our room facing the beach... Next day it looked like rain and I prayed no not today.... So we got another day out in Sun and had a nice seafood dinner and went for a walk on beach and headed home! Hope all you dolls are doing great and I know some are getting excited and getting ready for there journey! I still hurt but most swelling is gone! I tried to sit on my bum bum and it made me nauseated! Anyone else?

7 week post

Hi Dolls!!! Saw doc yesterday and we are going for round two of fat grafting on Dec 2nd.... My lower part need a boost so he's going to Lipo my hips and knees and inner thigh???? He put 280cc and most of the fat survive but a little bit died so hopefully he can get another 200 and it will be fine! And fix the dimples!! A no no.... Hope everyone has been doing well, I've been sick w/ ear infections but im good now! Those out there that are thinking OMG what am I doing or scared don't be.... As long as you are comfortable with your doctor then your in the right hands and just pray that everything is going to be alright!

Revise on 11/16

Well as I look at the reviews on touch up's or round two of bbl's some of you seem to go into it doing Local anesthesia well I've seen ppl say it hurts and some say parts of it doesn't and some say you cry all through the part where they inject fat in the butt! Well I've decided I don't want any part of that so I will take the plan on going to sleep anesthesia... I will get my knees, outter and inner thighs and I'm hoping he will do my bra area again! And have a dimple from the butt lift cut and smoothed out on back its about two inches... I don't think I want to be awake for any of it!! Instead of two hrs it might take less time cuz he doesn't have to worry about me crying or yelling... I want him to get this fixed so I don't have to worry about another round! Also I want to let yall know my butt is great it's getting fat, but the bottom part needs alittle but more fat to bring it out and fix my dimple in one cheek, the other dimple is on the incision of the butt lift! If any one is reading this I wanted to ask if anyone had to have a round two did you choose to stay awake just to cut cost for anesthesia or did not realize how much it was going to hurt?

Pics

Before and after

I want yall to know I'm very happy with results it just needs alittle touch up and you can't see it but right under my angel it has a dimple where the skin went in and made a little hole, he's going to cut again and flatten it out and then do some more Lipo and put at the bottom of my butt!

Round two in two days..

I'm nervous and excited!!! Running around getting a few things I'm going to need before Thursday morning and before I forget. Hope everyone is well or getting well! I just started sitting on my butt really good with out getting sick and now I'm back at it again, I could wait but I'm not... maybe doing this is my excuse to not do so much for Thanksgiving and Xmas! I'll write and put pics up on Thursday! Take care dolls

Revision done (3 day post op)

This time was so easy compared to the first one! I had a butt lift and fat transfer!! This one was Lipo/ fat transfer... Also I didn't bruise that much. Loving the new volume.. Staying completely off not saying I didn't the first round it just went flatt! I'm still sore but not as bad!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon