30 Years Old, Full Abdominoplasty. Duluth, GA

I never bounced back. I'm 5'0 and gained 30...

I never bounced back. I'm 5'0 and gained 30 pounds while in honeymoon phase before I got pregnant and then ended up at 202 the day I have birth. I wasn't educated and didn't understand the damage I was doing. The stretch marks, loose skin, c section pouch..it was all too much. At 30, I was ready to stop being insecure and after 12 years, I look forward to wearing a bikini again!

Since I went in for check up on day 5, I've been doing a lot more moving around. I stopped taking medication after my first prescriptions completed which was on day 8. I feel great and only slight soreness and discomfort. I've been able to drive, go grocery shopping and get my nails done today. I have an appointment tomorrow to remove second drain. Meds made me constipated but I've had no issues since being off them. I feel great all things considered.

3 weeks post op

I've been back at work since two weeks post up and it hasn't always been easy especially not taking meds during the day and sometimes the swelling can be a bit much and the binder gets tight but did you take it off at least twice a day for at least 20 to 30 minutes to give myself a break. I have started scar treatment and I'm using a combination of bio oil, coconut oil, now silicone strips as well as rosehip oil and treating my stretch marks that could not be gotten rid of with Strivectin d.

3 months post op

Getting leaner every day

Slow but steady
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He was straight forward, informative, efficient and has answered every question I had, even on his cell after hours.