Ms UN SOUTH AFRICA 2015/6 - South Africa, ZA

I have a relationship with Dr Henry Classes for a...

I have a relationship with Dr Henry Classes for a couple of years now as Professional Model and 2 X beauty title holder. National and internationally.
THIS doctor is in a league of his own. Not only my favourite person in medical-fraternity but professionally, outstanding!

He is VERY ( as in extremely ) PARTICULAR where it concerns his "work/patient procedures" as a COSMETIC SURGEON.
He talks to each patients as I'd you re the one and only patient he has ...pre during and post surgery

I am scheduled for a cellulite removal and vaser lip (I. E. body contouring on arms (upper and lower), buttocks, upper,lower and inner thigh areas, ankles and knees recontouring...

I've done the initial full one procedure a couple of years ago. Still feel and look amazing. Off to compete on Belgium again in July 2017. Seeing Dr Classen AGAIN In 2 weeks.????????????

I know it's GOING TO BE GOOD again!
he is in a league of his own

Yours in Partnership
"Promoting Body, Mind and Soul Vitality, my definition to VaserLipo" says Désirée Oliphant
Ms UN SOUTH AFRICA 2015/6
Ms UN INTERNATIONAL 2016 (2nd Princess)
Mrs South Africa 2014 (Semi Finalist)
Face of the Globe : World Finalist 2016
Dr Henry Claasen

In a LEAGUE OF HIS OWN! His asset CORRIE at the front desk...an angel by his side!