The Best Plastic Surgeon I Could Have Ever Found!!! - Dallas, TX

I live in South Texas but originally from Dallas....

I live in South Texas but originally from Dallas. I had silicone breast implants that were done 16 years old and suddenly developed pain and burning in my breasts. After a 3D breast imaging , it showed severe grade 4 capsulation and rupture.I found Dr.Hodges and he my Old implants and replaced with new and much improved.He is the kindest dr. and very good!
I am so grateful to him and his wonderful kind office staff that helped make me look normal again and feel great with very little discomfort . Thank you Dr.
Hodges and you wonferful kind staff for giving me
A new life back free of pain with excellent results !
Kmorris-Texas

Breast Implant Reconstruction

It has now been 2 months since Dr.Patrick Hodges in Dallas,Tx removed my painful ruptured 16 yr. implants and removed the scar
Tissue and replaced with the new and much improved Silicone Breast Implants by
Allergen. I could not be more pleased with my new teardrop shaped implants and have recovered great with little or no pain . I am still sleeping in a comfortable bra which he
Recommended for at least 3 months to help the implants stay in place until well healed.I am so grateful to Dr. Hodges for making me feel great again and his perfect skills he has developed to make this surgery and recovery so much easier than I could imagine! Wonderful skills and caring doctor .

Date of Surgery for Breast Implant Revision

The date of my surgery was April 25, 2016.

Date of surgery

Surgery was done April 25, 2016
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He is the the most professional and conscious Plastic Surgeon I have ever known. Not only very through in his exam and suggestion of your situation, he is very concerned and suggests what is best for his patients . He and his wonderful professional staff makes sure all your needs and concerns are met! Thank you so much to Dr.Hodges and his wonderful kind staff!