Dealing with Hyperhydrosis for 10 Years. Leawood, KS

Ive been dealing with excessive sweating for about...

Ive been dealing with excessive sweating for about ten years now. I could be freezing cold and would still sweat under my arms. I looked into mira dry and found an office in Kansas. I had my procedure on Wednesday 11/2 . First they measured my armpits. Then the doctor injected the numbing liquid in my armpits. That hurt a little bit when he first started but once it kicked in (not even a minute) it got numb and I didn't feel it anymore. I did bleed a little from the needles but not too much. I believe the doctor injected me in every single black dot on my armpit but I'm not too sure. The doctors left the room for about 15-20 minutes so the numbness kick in more. By the time they came back, my pits were super numb and they were a bit swollen. The doctor began to use the mira dry machine. The only thing I felt was pressure. That part didn't take long at all. Once she finished each arm she cleaned it and placed an ice pack under. Once I got home my pits were a bit swollen but not hardly. (in the picture above you can see the dots but its not as swollen). The first day wasn't bad, BUT once the numbness wore off I was in pain. My pits hurt bad and I had a small burning sensation in my right pit. The first night I couldn't sleep , it was terrible. I woke up the next morning still in pain and they were so much bigger and bruised. I couldn't hold my arms directly next to my body. (felt like a balloon in my armpits). I used ice packs, ibuprofen and have been massaging them. The bruising left after two days. Its been 5 days post procedure and there is no bruising but my pits are still a bit swollen. I think they will go down in the next few days and everything will be normal.

** The best part about the procedure is directly after I had no sweat and have had no sweat ever since mira dry. Its worth it!
Leawood Vascular Surgeon

The Doctor was pretty cool and laid back. Good!