Got Full Mouth Fixed Teeth Implant Reconstruction in 5 Days .

Hello friends, after reading your discussion, i...

Hello friends,
after reading your discussion, i thought it would be wise to share few of my experience with procedure of full mouth dental implants fixed teeth. I am 62 year male from California, retired, always had a problem of chewing due to multiple missing teeth. I consulted many doctors online and in personal; they diagnosed that i have very little bone available to receive implants. few suggested time period of 6-9 months and few simply rejected my case.Also amount quotted to me was not less than 75000$.
With god grace, i was lucky to consult with one for the doctor in India, who has specialty to perform immediate Loading implants in 3-5 days. Dr. Mayur Khairnar e-mail many cases similar to that of mine thereafter, i regained confidence to initiate procedure. With immediate loading implants, doctor gave me full mouth fixed teeth reconstruction in just 5 days. it was unbelievable for me. i received fixed teeth in my full mouth with waiting much , without any sinus lift procedure in such short duration and most importantly at such an affordable cost of 12000$. Now even if i gave follow up twice in year, it is still affordable for me. now Its been more than one year, i have improve my quality of life. If any one like me icom in problem, may he must consult dr Mayur.
if yo need to discuss with me you can pm

Dr Mayur Khairnar

Hard to believe , i have received fixed teeth so fast and at such economical cost. thank you dr mayur