Sleeve Gastronomy in Prague! Cheap and Cheerful

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After dieting since I was 13 years old gaining and...

After dieting since I was 13 years old gaining and losing the same 5-6 stone over and over again I was fed up and I had to do something different.

My 27th birthday was approaching fast and it dawned on me I didn't want to be 30 and fat.. Not just fat but my bmi classed me as morbidly obese.

I couldn't get finance for this very expensive procedure in the uk and so decided to try my partner who was also refused the finance.

I was very upset and sloped into a deep depression. I then decided to look up surgery abroad and I then found a clinic in prague called ISCARE.

I booked the surgery and the flights and paid around £300 for my partners hotel for the week which was very basic but was clean and a few minutes walk from the hospital.

I was very nervous about this surgery and thought about me dying and leaving my children behind for weeks prior to having it ... But as soon as I was on the surgeons table and just ready to go I felt surprisingly calm.

I'd urge anybody who's considering this surgery to go for it! If you can't do the yo yo dieting any longer that is !

Re pain etc.. Iv had worse trips to the dentist it was fairly easy! Easier than my c sections.

Update 30lbs lost

Recovery was easy if you could even call it a recovery ..lol was good to go that night ..Nearly 3 month post up and Iv lost 30lbs with no excercise and eating probably a bit too often I need to get my act together.
Dr. Cerny

Lovely friendly guy I felt at ease in his care