DO NOT GO TO Klinika Mediestetik Praha - Huge Burn Scar from Nonablative Laser!

NEVER go here for any type of procedure to the...

NEVER go here for any type of procedure to the face. I had a large pore which I wanted reduced with a non-ablative laser and the result was a huge burn on my face. When I went back to the clinic I was informed that this is "normal" and quite an arrogant doctor informed me that "she was the doctor" and I was a misinformed patient. I suffered weeks of pain and an open wound and was prescribed a corticosteroid cream which actually slowed down healing and made the wound worse...Needless to say I have suffered terrible trauma from my resulting burn scar months after treatment and am advised by other doctors to wait at least a year before I can get the scar removed. They are shocked by the invasiveness of the procedure used to tighten a large pore. I never received an apology.

Friendly staff except for the managing doctors, who do not accept accountability. The superficial laser hair removal treatments seem to be done ok, but for any scar removal/mole removal on the face make sure you see a qualified dermatologist and not someone inexperienced with wielding lasers. They are weapons in incompetent hands.

There are also a lot of fake reviews posted online by staff, and at sites like WhatClinic they veto bad reviews. A terrible fraud. As soon as I posted my review on google, about 5 suspicious positive reviews all turned up purporting the clinic to be 'wonderful, amazing', with 'such a nice receptionist'...as if real customers would remember such a thing. Be very careful what you do here. If you are going for cosmetic dentistry, go to a place that specializes in teeth...not cosmetic 'dermatology'. Be very suspicious of reviews which say the clinic is an amazing place without specifying the treatment they had or posting before/after photos.

Six months later

The scar has faded somewhat but there is a big dent on my skin, I have to cover it up with makeup. What is the most ridiculous is that it turns very red after a warm shower or when I squeeze the area. The doctors at Klinika Mediestetik have been extremely unhelpful, rude and arrogant and still refuse to accept they made a mistake, even calling this result normal and ''brilliant.''

The response of the doctor who tried to convince me this was normal

"In order to remove the scar tissue -it is necessary to do the skin resurfacing, simply said- through skin burning within the surface level. ( Do not be afraid of the "burning" term)
C0 2 Erbium Laser and chemical peels all cause the burning of the scar and surrounding tissue. In medical terms we create the wound which starts to heal and within the healing process scar tissue alters and reduces. Downtime from 2- 4 months

In your case 1540 headpiece worked like ablative resurfacing laser (C02). Why? Because it is the nasal area, and it is not possible to achieve 100 percent contact of the tip of the laser with the skin.
Still nothing extraordinary or dangerous is happening to you. You are undergoing the natural healing process. Any healing after laser undergoes 3 phases- — inflammatory, fibroblastic, and maturation."
Dr. Nino Mchedlidze

Dr. Nino Mchedlidze was unapologetic and unhelpful. There is not much I can say but obviously the clinic would never take responsibility for their mistake.