33 Yrs Old, Had Fillers in the Past, Always Disappointed. Prague, CZ

My upper lip was about 15mm and I wanted it a but...

My upper lip was about 15mm and I wanted it a but shorter. My lips faced downwards slightly rather than forwards so from the front I didn't have much of the red part of the lip showing.

Fillers seemed to give me duck lip if done in the border ir cover my teeth and look lumpy if done elsewhere in the lips. Plus I wanted something that required less maintenance!

I was warned by several places about scarring and refused a lip lift by quite a few surgeons. I know my face best and what I want to achieve so that annoyed me a bit.

Anyway I was going along with my mother in law to Prague for her facelift so Dr Vasek agreed to take a look even though he didn't think I really needed it. Luckily he agreed once he took a look in person and I had my op the same day!

The clinic was lovely, nurses were so kind. I just had local with sedation so was outpatient. My mother in law stayed in for two nights and was fed like a king ???? Dr Vasek is great, his suturing is extremely neat and Forme Clinic gave us full meds and some Stratamed gel which really helps with healing.

Cant believe how quick its healed. I just have a bit of numbness and stiffness below the nose now. It's only been one week though.

I definitely recommend it unless you scar badly. I've been at work two days and people just think I must've had more fillers. When I explain the procedure they can't believe how hard it is to tell.

Oh Dr Vasek said he took 6-7mm and I think it was skin and muscle.

pics

first thing, no makeup measurements

who i booked through - Medical Travel CZ

Just thought ld mention the details of the people who helped booking the whole thing. There was a girl called Tereza that I've mentioned earlier in my post. She forwarded my photos to several surgeons who came back with quotes. She then arranged the appointment etc for me and picked us up free of charge from the airport, took us to the clinic the day of the appointment, and arranged a discounted cab back to the airport the day we left.

She actually stayed with us for a couple of hours the morning of the appointment and made us feel at ease (she's really lovely).

It didn't cost any extra using this company either which is so good.

Its medicaltravelczech.com I think. I can give you Terezas email if you message me. I'm sure she'll be really helpful as she was for me

Update 8 weeks post op

Happy, doesn't seem to have dropped. Sensation around nostrils coming back a bit

Pouting capabilities

My lips move fine
Dr Vasek

I emailed the clinic through a really helpful girl named Tereza. Met the surgeon on the day. He has a very nice manner and makes you feel very confident in him. He checked my face over the following day when I was visiting my mother in law. He also gave us his card and said if we have any questions or issues after we could contact him. He specializes in facial surgery.