28 Yrs Old, Slim Lipo, Flat Belly Before Summer, Should Do It Earlier - Prague, CZ

My weight used to cause my difficulties for 4...

My weight used to cause my difficulties for 4 years. I gained about 20 kilos which I decided to get rid of. I managed to lose some weight, but the result of my effort wasn't perfect. No mattter how hard I worked out, there was some fat left I couldn't burn. So I decided to do some research. The price of liposuction here in Germany are too high for me, so I started looking for a clinic in the Czech republic. Because I was afraid of pain and general anaesthesia, I looked for a clinic which offered a SlimLipo lisposuction which should be painless and could be done in partial anesthesia. Both claims proved to be true :-). The first communication was made via e-mail. I was assured, Brandeis Clinic was able to help me, so I headed to Prague to have an appointment with Dr. Krizko. The appointment took about 30 minutes. I was explained every detail of the intervention, including aftercare. 2 weeks after the appointment, I went to Prague to had a lipo. The intervention was painless, I felt just some heat. During the lipo, Dr. Krizko keep talking to me, which was great and calming. The result is great, I have no visible scars (just two small dots). I wore compression garments for a week. The great thing is, I could go to work a day after the intervention. I would recommend this intervention to everyone who wants to get rid of some fat in a gentle and effective way.
Prague Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krizko is a real professional. He is also kind and patient. I hadn't been sure about the level of services in the Czech republic earlier, but Dr. Krizko dispelled all my doubts. The chat we had during the intervention was very important for me. I was more like a meeting with an old friend than surgical intervention.