Definitely Worth It - Prague, CZ

I had thought about breast implants for many years...

I had thought about breast implants for many years and did a lot of research on the internet. I wanted bigger but still „nature looking“ breasts. I didn’t want anyone to though “her boobs are done“. There are about 50 clinic alone in Prague, I chose 10 which I sent e-mail to. All of them wanted me to send them some photos of my and to come to have appointment with a surgeon. At Brandeis Clinic, I had an appointment with Dr. Krizko. In few minutes, he made me sure, he was very qualified. Dr. Krizko recommended me teardrop implants which were supposed to look more natural. Since the price for teardrop implants wasn’t much higher, I agreed.
Just a note, why I chose to have plastic surgery at Brandeis Clinic. Not alone Dr. Krizko made an impression on me (so did surgeons from others clinics), he didn’t push me to any decision. Some surgeons seemed to be more salesmen than surgeons. Dr. Krizko was OK talking about risks, pros and cons etc. He didn’t try to sell my any loan and was pretty clear about the costs. I knew, what I would pay and what I would get for my money. Also the clinic looked great, the equipment made an impression on me as well. I was told, what was going to happen after my surgery and what rules was important to follow to reach the best result.
Now, my breasts look great. Natural and still big enough. I am glad I’ve made the decision to have plastic surgery.
Prague Plastic Surgeon

As I’ve mentioned above. Dr. Krizko explained me everything regard to breast enlargement. He seemed to be pretty confident and still humble. He wasn’t pushing me to made the final decision. Him and the clinic per kept looking credible during the whole process. The sad thing is, some clinics have great presentations on the internet, but the reality is quite different. They are reluctant to talk about possible risk and are pushy to sell their loan (I guess the commission on loans must be pretty high). The clinic looked great, the equipment must have been quite new and high-tech. Food was also great, cooked in the five star hotel across the street. That was a first time I ate food from five star hotel : - )