21 Years Old, Breast Reduction - Prague, CZ

The pros completely outweighed the cons getting...

The pros completely outweighed the cons getting this operation done. I will be able to buy normal and a lot cheaper bras, bikinis and actually be able to feel nice in tops and dresses!
If you are wanting any plastic surgery doing, I went to the laderma clinic in Prague and I seriously cannot recommend them enough! From start to finish and now looking at the results I have now is amazing!! They treat you like family and take so much care and thought into everything, the head surgeon zuzana was the most caring woman I've ever met, she put my mind at ease and throughout it all I have and still haven't felt any pain, I was so well looks after. I came down to Prague for a week with my dad, he was also very impressed with the care we got and is recommending them to everyone also, I just can't praise them enough!

Breast Reduction Before/After

Prague Plastic Surgeon

The whole time the communication with the surgeon was fantastic, she really knew what she was doing and was so passionate about her job. I just can't thank her enough!