Medpor Cheek Implants Small

I have done malaroplastic with medpor implants 2...

I have done malaroplastic with medpor implants 2 months ago. I had some kind of upper malar hypoplasia connected to third class malocclusion. I was operated for third class upper ane lower jaw surgery 3 years ago; result was good but being in a public hospital (italian) they could solve only the functional problem not the aesthetic one.
So i did the 2 things which were still wrong on my opinion alone; nose surgery and cheek surgery. My nose was big before the surgery and after it had gone even worse and was even asymmetrical. As for cheek implants you can see yourself.

still right cheek swollen... more than 2 months after

Stiill right cheek is bigger. The cheek is bigger, not the malar bone, too. Not exactely what i imagined and dreamt. I am taking Ananase as prescribed me by another doctor to try to "melt" a possible seroma which was created around the right implant. Probably the fact that i was not warned not to sleep on my cheeks made the implant slighly dislocate and inflame.

Implant was infected

The right cheek remained big for months. I asked a first doctor he said it was OK. I asked a second doctor and he said there was an infection going on. He showed me the pus coming out. I had the Implant removed.
Bad bad experience.

TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT - SCAM

My implant was infected. I have been swollen for many months and then they took it out. So much money wasted. Now I'm placing it again to be symmetrical and I hope for the best.
Jan Vašek

My experience was bad. One implant was infected and I was not helped at all In the after surgery I had to deal with it on my own. I was assured that "infection was not possible" and not only it did happen but when it happened they suggested me strongly to go to some other surgeon avoiding to take responsibility of the problem.