BA in Thailand with Cosmeditour

I am now three days post op and over the moon with...

I am now three days post op and over the moon with my results. I was a small B with down facing nipples. I am almost 6ft tall with broad shoulders and weighing 80kg. I wanted a more proportionate look and to feel more feminine wothout having to wear two padded bras.
I ended up opting for 495cc teardrop implants, dual plane with breast fold incision and high profile. I love them already.
My surgeon dr Parinya is so lovely and checked on my daily. He even sent and bought me a coffee one day! All of the staff were so gentle and caring. I love the PPSI Hospital.
I was sent back to my hotel the day after surgery and needed to be taken back via ambulance that night as I was in a huge amount of pain. I stayed at the hospital an extra two nights and they were great.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Such a lovely Dr with great bedside manner and very genuine. Spent a lot of time with me answering all questions in my consultation.