51 Year Old Breast Augmantation - Thailand, TH

I was very flat chested and my breast were heading...

I was very flat chested and my breast were heading south at a fast rate. I decided to have my BA to boost my confidence in myself. It took a lot of research before i made my decision and yes im pleased that i did. The pain is bearable if you stick to what your Dr tells you to do, and relax when you feel there getting painfull. Im now 14 days post op and i feel that my breast do look like they have started to drop and my pain is not that bad, it feels a bit like mastitis your breast do go soft and hard but i believe this is the settling in period. Through the nigh t and when i wake up are probably the worst that i get. I have some pictures ive posted up.

breast augmentation

Finally posting before pic with some after ones as well

Breadt Augmentation

Well its been 4 weeks po and my girls are doing well. I still get the hardening of the breast on and of but they generally feel good. Sometimes i can feel the inplants move a bit but i gueds thats all part of the healing process. Ive added some recent pic for you all to see.

BA 8 weeks po updated pic

Its been 8 weeks since my BA and everything is going well, my girls have droped and are now feeling more like my own. I am back at work and enjoying being back, I still get hard breast through out the day but i can now sleep on my sides and dont have that vice feeling like before. Here are some updated pic

12 weeks po

My girls have settled well. Still get hardness every now and then but its only mild discomfort. Here are the most recent pic taken yesterday
Dr Poonsak

Dr Poonsak, was very helpfull explained his procedure and advised me of the best choice for my frame work. I went to 330cc under the muscle and im pleased with the size. Dr Poonsak chose. My scars are healing well and Dr wanted to see me 3 times before i left to come back home.i had no bruising at all after my operation. I would highly recomend Dr Poonsak.