20 Year Old Breast Implants - Powell, OH

I go my Boobs yesterday and they are amazing! I...

I go my Boobs yesterday and they are amazing! I think I have a low pain tolerance and heal slowly because these things hurt! I can't get off the couch by myself lol. I have 500cc silicone unders. My doctor also did some fat transfer around my butt implants because they were so visible. I hope I don't lose much of the fat because it looks so good. And the Boobs don't look crazy like I've seen some new ones look. So thrilled with everything. Dr. Grawe is the only surgeon I trust. She is a sweetheart and her confidence makes you confident. Im smallish (125) and she managed to get enough fat off me to make my butt and hips look hourglassy and I'm natural very straight through my lower half.

I'll get pics when I'm up moving around more!

day 1 photo!

Right after getting home from surgery
Dr Roxanne Grawe

I just had my 2nd surgery with Dr Grawe. Once again she was perfect. Couldn't ask for a nicer person. Some surgeons I talked to before my first surgery were cold or simply not friendly. Dr Grawe is sweet, confident, and amazing at what she does. My body is my living and she took such good care of it. Her all female team are all as positive and comforting as she is. Thank you Dr. Grawe.