Hair Restoration by Roxy Plastic Surgery - Powell, OH

Listen gentlemen, just get it done! I have been...

Listen gentlemen, just get it done!

I have been struggling with hair loss on the crown of my head for at least 12 years. I was tired of the topical solutions and the severity of loss had reached the point where I had a decision to make, cue ball bald or permanent solution... horrified by the thought of cue ball bald I decided to make the call to Roxy Plastic Surgery to set up a consultation.

I met with Dr. Grawe in early March. She's awesome, kind, and caring. She explained different options but didn't push me to make a decision. She answered all my questions and best of all, provided a solution. Following the consultation, I met with Tracey, she was great as well... we reviewed the costs and she didn't pressure me either, I waited several weeks before finally deciding on the NeoGraft hair restoration procedure.

Now for the procedure... I showed up around 7:30 and met Stacie. I can't say enough good things about her, when it comes to communication, encouragement, and care she can't be beat. My donor area was prepped and the procedure started and finished in less than 5 hours. I was prepared for pain and discomfort but didn't feel a thing. My procedure was done on Friday and I went back to work on Tuesday. My donor area had healed in four short days and I experienced no swelling, no one knew I had anything done.

It's been roughly 11 weeks since my surgery and I have new hair growing in the spot I had been battling for 12 years. My only regret is not doing this sooner. If you're on the fence, give the team at Roxy Plastic Surgery a call.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon