30 Year Old with Mommy Tummy Pictures Can Be Gruesome - Powell, OH

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck I am real...

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck I am real sore still and swollen like crazy. I have three kids all by c-section so I have that kangaroo pouch. I have had big breast all my life and have always wanted them smaller so it defintley will help with my self confidence. My husband and mom are taking turns taking care of me.

Bricks

It's been a week since my surgery my boobs fill like bricks on my chest. I really can't wait till they soften up

Info

I went way over board with buying things when I was preparing for my surgery, so just go with the essential things and if you absolutely need something have someone close or a phone call away bc surgery is expensive enough without buying a bunch of things that will be just laying around annoying you because you can't get up and clean for a while.

Almost two weeks post op feeling so much better

Two weeks almost my body feels almost back to being able to do normal stuff I am posting some more pics need to take some more for the two weeks and will post those latter

4 weeks post op

4 weeks post op still have a drain can't wait til it comes out but finally became brave enough to take off glue and tape

31 days post op

Finally have my drain out, here is a collage of my progress so far

3 month update

So never have been happier and love my body my stomach and boobs look great lots of bikinis for me this summer
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Great personality and a beautiful lady