36 Yr. Old, 115 Lbs, 2 Kids - Powell, OH

I was so ready to say goodbye to my Mom boobs &...

I was so ready to say goodbye to my Mom boobs & was fortunate enough to get a new set of twins in March 2015.
I wanted a very natural look & to fill up the breast tissue I had previous to breast feeding, pre- pregnancy I was a 34C. I liked the look of mentor 275cc & my doctor- Dr. Grawe recommended I go with 325cc since I was going under the muscle. I trusted her opinion & went with her recommendation. I am very pleased with my result!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Grawe and her staff I felt a sense of professionalism & genuineness. She listened to my concerns & desires carefully. I was impressed by how quickly she responded to email questions & always throughly answered my questions. I had an immediate sense of peace meeting Dr. Grawe and comfort in her being a female & compassion for her work. My surgery went fabulous & my incisions are so small especially for silicone implants. I still can't believe what amazing work she does! Because of Dr. Grawe & her staff I have a new sense of self confidence & could not be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Grawe!