36, 2 Kids, Low/no Sexual Desire - Powell, OH

I absolutely love Dr. Grawe and her team! I have...

I absolutely love Dr. Grawe and her team! I have yet to have a bad experience in her office. In 2014 I had a Breast Augmentation and the results were amazing. Dr. Grawe is the best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Recently I was sent an email about the new O-shot that they were doing and I just had to go in for a consult. I have 2 kids and been with my husband now for 21 years. My desire to have sex has rapidly decreased over the years. I'm so excited to start seeing the results form this, not just for me, but for my husband as well.
I was a little nervous at first, but Stacy was awesome and she made me feel very comfortable. She did a great job explaining the procedure. My nervousness quickly subsided. I was in the room maybe a total of 30min. She came in explained what was going to happen, answered questions, took my blood and put some numbing cream on me, then headed out for the time it took for her to get the PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) machine going (20 min). When she came back it literally took her seconds and she was done. A few small injections on the inside of my vaginal wall area, and one in the clitoris area. I did not feel the ones inside, however, there is a small discomfort with the clitoris shot. It is a feeling of a pinch, and a lot of pressure, but is very quickly gone. After words I felt some cramps with some light spotting which lasted maybe a half hour tops. These ladies are very good at what they do. I would definitely recommend to anyone I know.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Stacy did an amazing job. She was so nice and easy to talk to. She explained everything to the point which was very helpful! She even called me the day after to see how I was doing.