33yo Mother of 3. 5'5" 130lb Athletic Build - Powell, OH

After nursing 3 kids & a bad staph infection...

After nursing 3 kids & a bad staph infection in my breasts they were left less than deflated. The are uneven & lumped w/ so much extra skin. I am ready to feel comfortable in a swim suit & not worrying if ppl can see my pad inserts if I wear a a neck. I work hard for my body & it bothers me I can't fix this w/ my clean eating & exercise. But Dr Roxy can!!! I don't wanna post my pre pictures until I get close, I just can't bring myself to show people my breast.

pre-op sizeing tmw!

Tmw is pre op!! I have to decide size and get to try on sizes. I haven't seen her in a while so will be nice to talk to her. She is so fun I'm actually just as excited to see her. My husband is coming with me and my girlfriend. I'm mostly looking at which profile to get... moderate or high?? I'm leaning to 375/400cc.

size picked

I had my pre-op visit w/ all the fun trying on! Dr. Grawe was so so awesome! She made me feel so comfortable and took the time to answer all my husbands & my questions. I just cant believe its next week! I am getting two different sizes 375/400mod+. I am so asymmetric that she can help with that but keep it natural looking at the same time. She is honestly great and so are her staff. I'm obsessed with her snap chat as well, love watching the girls and surgery's.

In pre-op

So I'm in preop and have my IV in! Dr Grawe marked me and I'm ready to go!!! I'm so nervous and excited! I'm gonna add my preop pics now!!

6hrs out

Dr. Grawe has done the most amazing job. I look great already and not too sore. My back muscle started spasming in preop and they took such good care of me. Nurses were great and helpful.

Surgery day

My 1st before pic & some same day post pics

How is this possible?

I honestly have no actual pain. Moderate discomfort but I feel great! They all ready feel like they're part of me. Love them! I got to finally take a shower and saw my incisions. They look ok, fresh obviously but healthy.

1wk out!

Still doing amazing! Crazy how well recovery went & how little it put me down. Heading to San Diego this week & packing is hard given the bras I have to wear. Still I live my results when trying on clothes .

16dayphotos

These are my 2wk post-op photos. They're continuing to get softer & come down. Ones come down a little faster. I know it's gonna be a bit yet but still thrilled!

6wk pictures!

In love with them!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr Grawe initially late February and LOVED her and her team! She was so informative, bubbly and nice. She answered questions before I even had to ask, she even answered questions I didn't think to ask! After a car accident in early April and dealing w/ that expense I'm scheduled for surgery! Taylor was great at communicating to me w/my busy schedule made sure my question were answered. I chose September 2nd for my surgery because of my busy schedule and I can take the extra day paid holiday. So so excited!