Dr. Grawe is a God Send - Powell, OH

WOW- that's really all there is to say. I met with...

WOW- that's really all there is to say. I met with several other doctors before meeting with Dr. Grawe. I had lost over 140lbs and was left with loose skin. I'm 13 days pot-op and already look amazing. My results are beyond my expectations!!!!!! I had a tummy tuck, breast aug, lipo and mini arm lift.

Before and 2 weeks after

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grawe is the most amazing doctor I've ever met, and from someone who has worked with several- this says a lot. She is so kind, understanding and patient. She has the BEST bed side manner of any one I've ever worked with. She made me feel so comfortable . Beyond that- she is a ROCK STAR plastic surgeon!! My results not even 2 weeks out are AMAZING!! I never thought I would look and feel this good. I feel so blessed to have been able to find Dr. Grawe . She has truly changed me life for the better and I could not be more grateful. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone . Also a shout out to the ROXY staff- they are ALL amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!