32yr Old Mother of 4. 5'3, 130lbs. 32 Deflated a , Getting 750 Cc High Profile Saline Under Muscle - Powell, OH

After having 5 pregnancies and 4 births my breast...

After having 5 pregnancies and 4 births my breast had shrunk,deflated and even sag. I finally decided to not get he BA I've always wanted. After meeting with my PS I decided to not get a lift, my sag does not bother me it's the loss of volume. My PS assured me that my expectations were realistic and I could achieve my goals with just a BA.

Almost 4 weeks post op, need new sports a bra!

Went to VS secret to buy a better sports bra, in Polaris Ohio I was measures at 32F but they sold me a 34DD. Not sure but I think it might b little to small, it's leaving marks on my skin.

4 weeks and 1 day post op (@Y(@)

April 25 marks 4 weeks post op! Feeling pretty darn good. Having fewer and fewer muscle spasms, and some sharp pains now and again. Mainly on my right outter breast. I have noticed whatcim guessing are my internal stitches creeping out, I can feel them poking me when I use my scare cream. My scares look good to me minus the stitches. I think they have dropped significantly and perhaps my right on is starting to fluff. It's really hard to tell bc I'm so hard on myself. They look great in sports bra but naked they are still little odd shaped unless I lift my arms up. I hope they soften up and are not so stiff bc there is no way I could wear a regular bar/push up bra what so ever. I am please where they are at 4 weeks with out getting a lift. They still don't move to much but I'm getting some movement . Go for 6 week check up 5/10/16 will update then. Unless I see some changes.
I Hope this helps anyone wanting large implant with a small frame. I've gotten lots of compliments saying the look rather nice, most people thought I was crazy for wanting DD's.

6 weeks post op today!

Today was my 6 week post op check up! Dr Grawe is very pleased with my progress considering I got such large implants. My right implant is still sitting a little high so she went ahead and put me in a breast band to help push it down. Yes, I'm impatient! Lol, to b honest I think it's already helping! Dr Grawe says I'll prolly only have to wear it 2 weeks or less. I also had some of my stitches that had popped up through the skin removed, that was not fun! Very uncomfortable and he stitches looked exactly like thick fishing wire! I did bleed a little but not much. I still have flat spots but she said once they "fluff" that will go away, she said give it another 6 weeks and that should happen. I can't wait !

8 weeks post op today!

Today is my 8 weeks post op! They are finally starting to like like actual boobs! My left seems to b settled in place and has "fluffed" my right boob is still a tad high and is still a little flat. They are even starting to jiggle a little, and actually feel like boobs!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Grawe was amazing. So sweet, caring and very passionate about her job. She made me feel very comfortable, and confident about my decisions!