25 Years Old. 450 Silicone Implants. Couldnt Be Happier!!!! - Powell, OH

I thought about getting breast implants off and on...

I thought about getting breast implants off and on but never did any research or took the next steps to even schedule a consultation. Recently I thought about it more for just about 3-4 weeks. (not very long) I came across Dr. Grawe's website while researching for plastic surgeons. A couple days later I called and scheduled a consultation. Dr.Grawe was the first and only doctor that I ever talked with or had a consultation with about having a breast augmentation. In my consultation she answered every question I had and gave me so much information about getting a breast augmentation. She made me feel soooo comfortable and confident that I didn't even want to consider anyone else for my surgery. I left feeling so great about it that I called the office within a day and scheduled my surgery 3 weeks after my consultation. Dr.Grawe and her staff are amazing. I highly recommend her for anything that you'd like to get done. I will definitely be going back. Thank you Dr.Grawe and staff so much!!!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon