36 Years Old Getting New Body,548cc Round Implant with Lipo and Fat Transfer to Butt - Powell, OH

I just had 548cc round butt implant and Lipo and...

I just had 548cc round butt implant and Lipo and fat transfer to butt with Dr Grawe on the 7/25/2016 and I love my new butt,she is butt queen!!!
I had my first butt implant surgery with 330cc oval implant done in 2014 but not happy with my results and then in 2015 I had TT and Lipo and fat transfer to butt with the same Doctor and still don't like the results especially when I bend over you can see the shape of butt implant then I was asking the Dr if he can put bigger butt implant and he says no,so I been searching for a good butt dr for awhile till I find Dr K Roxy Grawe, and I called and made a consultation appointment with her and had my second surgery with her two weeks later and I love my results,she is butt queen!!!!the best Dr!!

Almost 4 weeks!!

6 weeks op

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'3 135 pounds I had my first butt implant 330cc oval procedure done in 2014 but never happy with the results,until I find Dr K roxy Grawe and she did Second surgery on July 25 2016 with 548 cc round implant with Lipo and fat transferto my butt and I love the results.