28 years old, no children. 400cc silicone under muscle. Dr. Grawe.

After 10 years of thinking about having breast...

After 10 years of thinking about having breast implants, I finally decided to go through with it. I chose Dr. Grawe in Powell, OH. She and her staff are absolutely wonderful and kind. I was well-informed before my surgery and felt completely confident in Dr. Grawe.

My surgery was performed at Mt. Carmel St. Ann's. Their staff was great as well, very competent and friendly. The surgery went perfectly and my recovery was quite simple to be honest.

I had 400cc silicone implants placed beneath the muscle. I took my medication as prescribed and never had actual pain. My chest felt very tight and sore the first few days but completely tolerable. I emailed Stacie, the physician's assist from Dr. Grawe's office, a couple times and she was quick to respond.

I cannot praise Dr. Grawe and her staff enough. I honestly wish I had this surgery years ago. I'm currently 2 weeks post op and excited to see my finished result.

Pics

I've been documenting the progress.. defiantly helps to see the changes. My boobs looked crazy the first week after surgery (I knew they would so I didn't freak out). I'm currently 4 weeks post op and they are looking more natural every week!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grawe is very kind and personable. I felt very comfortable with her and her abilities. All of my questions were answered before my surgery so I felt totally prepared. I credit my pain-free recovery to her skills.