20 Year Old Female Getting Butt Implants - Powell, OH

I'm so nervous! Had my consult and I will say Dr...

I'm so nervous! Had my consult and I will say Dr Grawe, her staff, and their office is as lovely as everyone says. They are honestly some amazing people and made me feel so at ease. I am a 124 lb, 5 foot 2 female. So far we know that I will be getting oval implants but we figure out what size this week. I'll do my best to keep updating through the journey.

Another before pic

Took this one today after my pre op. I honestly don't know what size implant we picked. Its a custom one over 550 cc. That's all I remember. I was trying to absorb a lot of info at once lol

Made it through!

Had surgery today. Feeling pretty sick right now so this will be short. I think the girls on RS downplay the pain of this surgery. The pain excruciating for sure.

Picture from the hospital

Too much pain to try to take a picture now. Everyone I stand up I throw up. So here's one from the hospital right after I got out of recovery

implant size

The implant is 526 cc with 5 cc of projection.

Day 3

OK it's the 3rd day since my surgery. Honestly not much has changed. Still not moving a lot. Laying face down makes my face swell up and hurt. Also serious back pain from laying like this. I have been showering with my sisters help (if you do this surgery you WILL need help constantly). Booty still sitting high and tight bit I think some of the swelling has gone down. Can't wait to see it start to settle down and "fluff" out. Have not had a BM but am taking stool softeners for when it happens. Going to the bathroom is really hard because I can't really bend at all.

I will be posting photos more when I can move around. Right now it's super painful. Also I'm doing better about taking the pain meds and they aren't making me get sick anymore. I've never been prescribed oxycodone until this surgery and the first day or two was hard on me of taking them. It helped to break them in half and eat snacks everytime I took one.

Let me know how you guys are doing! I'm bored as hell so I love reading the comments about your upcoming surgeries or ones you already had.

Day 4

Swelling down so it looks smaller. I'm not worried because it seems all the girls on here's butts go through a small stage after swelling is down but before the muscle stretches and the implants drop and fluff and bit. I mean at 526cc they better look big haha

drains out!!!

Drains out today!!! They were the worst part of the whole deal. Sitting is still too painful. Going to get my sister to take better pics in the next few days.

Is this normal?

The incision looks to be doing well. However, it is pretty sore. Especially now that it's getting warm and I'm walking a lot. If any ladies who have implants could clue me in as to whether or not some tenderness at this point is normal I'd appreciate it :) on the plus side I got a new bathing suit because my butt doesn't fit in any of my old stuff

Doing everything normally. Sitting for long periods ducks majorly. There is a little stitch that is sticking out but it's healed other than that.

3 months post
Getting messages asking how it moves and if I look different from the front so I made a short vid. Wiggles pretty good.

scars photo

The scars are super dark, raised, and still quite sore. Taking a pic myself is super difficult so this was my best attempt.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I'm not even one day post yet. But my booty look like an artist drew it up. Plus Dr Grawe is one of the sweetest people. She truly seems as excited as I am to make everything work out and look good and I was a mess before surgery....and then she showed up. Made me feel confident and comfortable.