48 Year Old Female with 20+ Years of Hair Loss

For years I've tried it all. Started going to...

For years I've tried it all. Started going to Doctors when I was in my late 20's and have tried Rogaine, Vivascal and other herbal treatments. I finally decided to seek PRP when I saw it on Good Morning America. I've had two sets of treatments. First one at the end of June and the second one in August. I'm going to do my third and final one around November. The results are phenomenal. Not only do I see hair growth and yes, it's still coming in, but the condition of my hair has also improved. It's healthier and easier to style. I still use rogaine daily but stopped the Vivascal. The difference the PRP made is remarkable. I had diffused hair loss everywhere. While it hasn't filled in completely in my center part, I have had hair loss in that area since I was in my early 20's. The earlier you try the PRP the better. The sides and crown have really come in nicely. My goal was to get at least 5 years back on my hair and I've definitely hit that. Photos are labeled by date.

40 year old female with 20+ years of hair loss (photos added)

Dr. Ravi Dahiya

Dr. Dahiya has been amazing. He was very up-front on what I should expect from the procedure, how many I would need and my prognosis. He felt that it would be beneficial for my type of hair loss. He's been caring and his office has been so helpful in setting up the appointments and greeting and taking care of me while I'm in the office. Dr. Dahiya told me that it would not be painless, but he did everything to make me as comfortable as possible.