Best Decision Ever , Best Surgeon and Overall Care Ever !! - Potomac, MD

I looked Dr. Yang up on google when I got ready to...

I looked Dr. Yang up on google when I got ready to get my procedures. I wanted to get my breast augmentation because I was born asymmetric, and you add pregnancy into the equation and I also wanted to get a tummy tuck done as well. I ended up backing out of the TT and only got the BA done. I was very pleased with my procedure process and my results. Dr. Yang and his staff treated me with the utmost passion and professional care. About 7 months later I decided to also get my TT done and it was also amazing in results. I was clear on what would be happening and totally assured I was in the right hands. Great surgeon, definitely recommend Dr. Yang!
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yang told me step by step what I could expect and made sure I properly understood all the risk and pain management ( which I barely had ) and made sure I knew how to reach him after hours via emergency line service if I had an emergency ( which I never had ). I was escorted to and from various steps by wonderful nurses and greeted and updated by Dr. Yang prior to and after surgery. My follow up care was fantastic and I totally recommend Dr. Yang!