22 Years Old 1 Child 105 Pounds - Post Falls, ID

Still currently going through the healing process,...

Still currently going through the healing process, lots of swelling and discomfort. The procedure was so much easier then I thought It would be and Im very happy I did this, just cannot wait for them to settle into their normal position (: please feel free to ask any questions. I went with the 375cc bilateral.

Four days post op

Recovery had been very easy for me I would have to say the hardest part is sleeping, I wake up at least once a night and have to get up and move around because my muscles are spasmodic, I can usually take a muscle relaxer or a hydrocodone and go back to sleep after adjusting my pillows. Today is my last day on my antibiotics and I am going to start taking Tylenol in place if hydrocodone because I go back to work in three days and need to have a clear head for work. Today so far has been very easy and I was able to shower by myself and by flipping my hair upside down I can wash it and brush it myself withoit any pain so that is quite an improvement. My boobs are still very firm and the are more pointy then I want them to be lol. Some women complain of theirs looking square but mine just look pointy and are spaced far apart. I will be happy when this fase is over and they start actually looking like boobs lol. I have a one week follow up appointment on Monday that Im looking forward to, hopefully they will teach me the messaging techniques to get the to settle faster. That's it for today (:

9 days post op

I'm 9 days post op, almost completely painless. I still have some back pain sometimes and chest pressure but that's obviously something that will happen. They are very soft and all my swelling is gone. I have noticed some dropping which is great because I'm ready for them to look normal. Looking in the miror at my body makes me so happy, I've never felt that way before. This was one of the best changes I've made (:

19 days post op

I am doing great and feeling completely normal. I recently had to go back to my surgeons office and get a bigger surgical bra because the girls are really starting to fill out. I went to Victoria secret and got fitted for the second time, the first time they measured me at a 32C and so I bought a sports bra that looked comfortable but didn't try it on and when I got home I went to put it in and it wouldn't go over my boobs so I returned it and they did a more in detail fitting and we found out that my left boob is a 32D and my right one is a 32C. As you can tell I'm the picture my left side is down a little lower, I did call the surgeons office and they said it could be because that one is settling first so the other side will just need to catch up. I'm not too worried about it because they look great still. My incisions are not healing as fast as I would want them to but I'm sure they will be gone by my six week post op appt that is also on April 29th... It will also be my 23rd birthday (:

Just an update

Not much has changed. I feel like my right side is starting to drop a little more so that's good (: have not started massages or anything yet just letting them fall into place before my surgeon wants to start doing that but I am excited for m six week appt on 4/29. That's all (: no new changes. I went shopping for a bathingsuit the other day and I absol loved everyone I tried on and that was a first lol I used to hate bathingsuit shopping.
Dr Fredrick Owsley

Very professional. I love the staff they have called and checked on me frequently and made me feel very comfortable (: