Finally Brave Enough to Improve Myself - Portsmouth, GB

Hello, I am a 41 year old mother who for two years...

Hello, I am a 41 year old mother who for two years procrastinated about undergoing surgery to improve me. And I am so thankful that I was finally brave enough to undergo my breast augmentation - and you can be too. It has now been three months since my operation, I was pain free within two days and followed the advice of Mr Hurren up until yesterday, if I had known the transition would have been this easy then I would have undergone the improvement two years ago, don't let fear stand in your way of what you really want. I highly recommend Mr Hurren and his team, they are professional, informative and polite, but most of all the results are great.

Mr Hurren was professional and very informative, whilst listening to what I wanted to achieve. He would offer his professional opinion and talk through the different options. He went through every detail of the procedure and what to expect. I am happy with the results, the surgery and pain was nothing compared to what I was expecting it too be.