Tummy Tuck Regret - Portland, OR

So I was supposed to get a breast implant exchange...

So I was supposed to get a breast implant exchange which I was prepared for. It had been 15 years since my last surgery and I was ready to take care of the maintenance. It was suggested to me by a family member who had previously had a breast lift that I should also do my tummy. Worst decision/advise for me ever!!! I had never even thought of doing something like this. I'm 5'4" weight about 125 and have had 3 kids. More than anything I had a little bit of a beer belly but mostly I was very fit. Her words cut in my brain and weighed on me. Before I knew it I was crying and totally second guessing my choice but headed into the surgery room.
I'm creeping up on my 2 month post op and I totally regret my decision. Do it "look better"? Who cares, emotionally I'm a wreck and physically I can hardly do anything besides walk. And I have a huge scar to haunt me of this ridiculous decision for forever. I miss my soft tummy, my subtle stretch marks from my kids. I miss picking my boys up and sleeping on my stomach. I know that some women feel that they really want this surgery or need this surgery. My only advise is do your research, plan in advance for it and don't make the decision based off of what someone else says about your shape. My doctor did an excellent job but I did it for the wrong reasons.
Portland Plastic Surgeon