30 Y/o with 2 Kids - Portland, OR

Im a single mom of 2 kids. Im busy with work and...

Im a single mom of 2 kids. Im busy with work and kids and unfortunately put on some weight. I also have some lower back pain. The Sonobello in Portland was awesome! All of the staff were nice and pleasant and seemed to enjoy their job. I made a consultation and Shab was amazing. She answered all my questions and helped me and made me feel comfortable with my choices. Dr. Saxon and Cherie are an AWESOME team! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I was so nervous, but they put me at ease and explained everything, they were joking and down to earth and just made me feel really comfortable. The procedure itself wasn't that bad. I didn't know what to expect. I just read reviews online. The meds worked well and I barely felt anything 9/10 for pain. Afterwards though is a little different. Its what I expected, soreness, swelling and pain. I had lower and upper abs, hips and waist done. I had a lot of fat to get rid of, so more pain and swelling. I had it done on Wed and was in the office on Fri. Even the follow up care nurse, Kristen was great. Its only been a week after the procedure, but so far Im loving the results! I look down and just see my boobs, no belly... Its great!! I cant wait to see what it looks like with no swelling. This is something that Ive thought about for such a long time. I wish I wouldve done it sooner. My experience was wonderful and I would do it again. I highly recommend it. If you've ever thought about, just do it or at least make a consultation appointment! Thanks again!
Tri Sculpt