Temporary Revision Rhinoplasty (Derma Filler) - Portland, OR

Years ago I had Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated...

Years ago I had Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum. At that time the Dr took the opportunity to "over" correct it by reducing the bridge. My before nose was akin to Edie Falco's; i.e a prominent profile somewhat Italian ethnic. This gave it unique character. My after nose had a blandness and radically changed my profile. And to make matters worse the last few years it has gotten more asymmetrical with a slightly collapsed appearance. But I was TERRIFIED to have rhino revision. After reading his excellent reviews here I saw Dr. Kim who gave me a thorough analysis of my nose structure. He also recommended the temporary fix of dermal fill to lift the bridge. I cannot state how happy I am with the results. It's amazing how effective this was at restoring what was lost in the initial surgery. It also had the effect of "bolstering" the cartilage, providing support. Absolutely thrilled. Dr. Kim is truly an artist.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a perfectionist who also happens to have a great personality. His staff is the same, friendly, casual but extremely professional. He also has a fantastic reputation in Portland.