First Time I Had a Filler - Portland, OR

This is the first filler I have ever done. I...

This is the first filler I have ever done. I wasn't happy with my face and needed a little something to give it a more youthful look. My face was looking a bit tired every year that I was getting older. I had come to Dr Rajani for Botox and just loved how he took care of my face. When I got to the office he asked me what I was looking for and when I explained, he said we could do a non invasive face lift and put scuptra in my cheeks to lift my face up and just give it a more youthful appearance. The sculptra is supposed to work with your natural collagen to help make more collagen. It keeps looking better and better! I am very pleased with my procedure. I'm told it should last about 5 years. I would be more than happy to put some more in some other areas if its necessary but so far so good! Hard to believe I'm 55!
Portland Physician

Dr Rajani is such a talented Dr! He knows what he's doing! He is the educator and trainer for the procedures for administering fillers all over the country. He's trained many other people! When he did my scuptra, it didn't hurt me or even bruise me! And I have been getting my botox from Dr Rajani too. He is so personable and compassionate. He makes you feel good about wanting to look good and he never pressures you into any procedure. He listens to what it is that YOU want, and then he explains how you can get there. The rest is up to you! I really like all his staff too. They make you feel welcome and they also know what they are doing. This whole office cares about you as a person :)