45 Year Old with Sunken Temples... - Portland, OR

I decided to go and have a consultation with a Dr....

I decided to go and have a consultation with a Dr. regarding botox. A friend of mine highly reccommended Dr. Anil Rajani in Portland. I went in and discussed botox with him. He took his time with me and we discussed many things I coud do that would give me a natural, refreshing and more rejuvenated look. One suggestion was Sculptra. Th Dr. explained to me how the sides of my temples were hollowing in. They were sunken. I didnt even realize it until he pointed it out. He explained to me that Sculpta is a typle of filler that builds collagen over time. I decided to go ahead and do this. I immediately noticed a difference!!!! My cheekbones to my temples were filled in and looked incredibly soft and natural. I looked how i did in my late 20s! My face had a nice glow and looked so much more youthful. I would highly reccommend doing this if your face has lost collagen and you're wanting a nice "pick me up" I am so pleased!!
Portland Physician

DR. Anil Rajani is amazing. He is so professional and really takes the time to listen to your needs and wants. He has wonderful suggestions but never makes you feel that you have to do something that day or even in the future. His office has a wonderful payment plan and his staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful. The best thing i really like about this Dr. is that he gives you the most NATURAL look. You have to almost be like an artist when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Dr. Rajani gives you that "just rested" look. I grew up in california where you see a lot of "fake' looking procedures. Now my sister even flys in from california to Portland to see Dr. Rajani. He's the BEST!