Rhinoplasty - Portland, OR

I had an amazing experience with Dr Bensimon and...

I had an amazing experience with Dr Bensimon and his staff. I went in for a rhinoplasty consultation and met with Julianna first. She was warm and very personable, answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel very at ease. Dr Bensimon was equally great, he went through his plan for me in great detail, if anything it was too much information!

Overall, I am thrilled with my results! He knew exactly what I wanted and made sure I was happy with the outcome. He is truly an artist, and it is clear that he is very passionate about the work that he does. His administrative team provided excellent care from beginning to end. They are lightning fast when it comes to communication... after my surgery I had some questions about recovery, Luda responded to my emails in a matter of seconds. Overall, from the initial consult to the post op follow-ups, Dr Bensimon and his team were exceptional. They made me feel like I was their ONLY patient.

Positive experience, beautiful results, wonderful friendly staff. Dr. Bensimon is the best, and has brought out the best version of myself. I couldn't be happier.

VERY happy with the results!!!

Portland Plastic Surgeon