Human Photoshop Machine - Portland, OR

At the first visit I could sense the confidence...

At the first visit I could sense the confidence the team had in Dr. Magilke's abilities. They didn't need to "seal the deal" with anything other than professionalism and knowledge of the procedure. The Dr. answered my questions quickly and explained what he could accomplish.
I'm a male in my late 20's an I had a minor bump on the bridge of my nose and it was also slightly bent, to be honest it didn't really bother me much but mouth breathing while sleeping was getting old. The initial quote hurt my eyeballs at first, but I figured looking for a bargain to be silly. The folder I got was thorough with info on before, day of, an after care instructions. It was a luxury to have this done in the office, relaxing and comfortable. The Dr. called the next morning and said it went well, a week went by with little pain and a whole lot of mystery as to how this turned out.
Seeing the changes when he removed the cast was unreal! Where were the scars? The swelling? What I saw blew my expectations outta the freaking ocean. My nose now looks naturally straighter, subtle, and more symmetrical. I didn't realize until after seeing it corrected just how much it improved my face's overall presentation (like I said better than I could've imagined).
Despite all of my concerns This turned out to be very worth it in every facet. Props again to the charming and attractive team as well as the anesthesiologist. Dr. Magilke is a born artist and I'm really glad he chose his profession.

I hope this review is helpful, when I was researching the topic I found it kinda challenging to find up to date reviews.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon