Painless Tummy Tuck- Best Doctor for This Procedure - Portland, OR

I was immensely scared at the decision I'd finally...

I was immensely scared at the decision I'd finally made to get a tummy tuck. My stomach was the one thing that plagued me daily and prevented me from living my life as I envisioned it should be. But Dr. Bensimon changed my life forever and now I have a flat tummy. My biggest worries were pain and possible complications. I had zero pain upon waking up (and throughout my recovery) and zero complications. To prevent any pain, Dr. Benisimon gave me a type of painkiller that lasted 3 days and numbed my tummy. After that, I began using the pain meds he prescribed and felt no pain AT ALL. It's the best decision I ever made for myself! No complications! Dr. Bensimon is part of an elite group of doctors. He has studied this procedure and has revolutionized it. His method prevents many possible complications and gives you a better result and recovery experience. With his method, some higher BMI patients, like myself, can meet the criteria for a tummy tuck. I am 5'8" and was 237 lbs. He did not need me to lose more weight. He removed 7 lbs of fat and skin via tumescent Lipo and his unique tummy tuck surgery. I'm roughly 2 weeks post-op and am down to 223 lbs. Kept my own belly button and the scar is healing beautifully!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bensimon is a leader in the cosmetic surgery field and is thorough in educating his patients. His bedside manner is excellent! He made himself available via his (and his wife's) cell phone, sent flowers, and called to check up on me. Follow up appointments have been great and his entire staff is the best! I would only trust him and his team with any future cosmetic procedures.