Coolsculpting- Not Worth It - Portland, OR

I had my coolsculpting treatment done on 6 areas-...

I had my coolsculpting treatment done on 6 areas- inner knees, inner thighs and love handles. I was told that I was the perfect candidate for a successful outcome.
The procedure itself was not painful. There was no massage like some people stayed. I never heard from the clinic again .
The after effects were uncomfortable but not painful per se- more like uncomfortable and annoying with itching.
I was going to the gym 6 days a week for cardio and strength training for 60-90 minutes each day.
At 1 month, I thought I saw a difference in my waist but absolutely nothing on my legs. At 2 months, there is no measurable difference in any of the areas. I'm saving my money for lipo. This was a waste of money. If it was less than $100 per applicator then I would try it again to see if a 2nd treatment helped but at the price I paid, I say it's a ripoff.

Still not worth it!

4 months - no results. I am on a strict paleo diet with no carbs or sugar - I've lost weight but not in the areas where I had treated. Not worth it!
Dr. S