28 Year Old That Lost Breast Volume, After Breastfeeding - Portland, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After I got done breast-feeding my daughter for 15...

After I got done breast-feeding my daughter for 15 months, my once large, full breasts, had deflated. I was getting very depressed and not feeling confident every time I would see myself in the mirror. I had always had large breasts and they complemented the rest of my body. I'm 5'9 and am a curvy woman. I wanted my symmetry back. Once I had the procedure done, I was instantly happy! I was surprisingly off pain medication in two days, which is amazing. I felt uncomfortable laying in certain positions but wasn't in pain by any means. I just ha to learn to work around my new ladies! The only thing that was unfortunate, was that I couldn't start up vigorous exercise immediately. I love to lift weights and run and that had to be put on hold for a while. That was the hardest part about the entire procedure but it was absolutely worth it!

Bathing suit ready!

These were taken two months after my surgery. We went to Mexico for my best friends wedding and I felt so confident in my swim suit!

When I went in to speak with Dr. Zegzula, I told him all of my expectations and what outcome I desired. He patiently listen to all of my details and then made some suggestions of his own. Together we collaborated and decided on something we both felt would work best for my figure and expectations. His bedside manner was professional and compassionate. I never felt like he wasn't listening to me and yet courteously explaining what the best results would be. My results were above and beyond what I expected! He is a master at what he does! I would absolutely returned to him for further procedures, if need be. He will be receiving all of my referrals. I feel confident and beautiful again because of Dr. Zegzula!