Love Dr Rajana and His Team in Portland, Oregon

I have been going to see Dr Rajani for Botox and...

I have been going to see Dr Rajani for Botox and fillers for the past 2-3 years. The doctor and his staff (especially Alexis) are so wonderful. I count on them to keep me looking my best. They never try to push procedures or products. In fact they often tell me when I ask about the latest greatest thing I heard about, that I don't need it. I have had a couple of syringes of Artefill now Bellafill in my temples to lifts my cheeks (instants youthful results). Some Juvederm as well to lift my my cheeks (again wonderful). Did the vampire micro needling which was a very nice procedure to improve overall complexion. My Botox is always perfectly done with a nice brow lift as well. I am approaching 43 and thanks to Dr Rajani I can say I have no wrinkles. I travel 6 hours round trip to see Dr Rajani and Alexis, they are the absolute best. I wouldn't go anywhere else. One visit and you will have a friend in the business, I know I do. I always look forward to seeing them. I used to even bring my grandmother before she past. I hope this review is helpful. I'll post pictures my next visit.
Portland Physician