Open Rhinoplasty and Alar Base Reduction - Portland, OR

I am a 25 year old female. I've always been fine...

I am a 25 year old female. I've always been fine with the shape of my nose (upturned and fairly straight); however, my nose was always a little to wide for my face and the nostrils are very large and flare easily. I consulted with three different surgeons before I chose Dr. Kim to do the rhinoplasty. Although he was a bit more expensive than the other surgeons, I liked that he specializes in facial plastic surgery. He was very clear about what his approach would be and what he would be changing about my nose. He was easy to talk to and answered all of the questions I had. I chose to do the 3D imaging to see what my new nose would look like. Dr. Kim walked me through it and showed me exactly which areas he would alter until we found something I was happy with. I am excited for my surgery.

I am feeling very nervous about this procedure. I am sure I will be happy with the results but I haven't told anyone I'm getting it done. My family has always been against cosmetic surgery and I doubt my friends would be very supportive either. I am doing this for myself and I don't want them involved, but I do find myself wishing I had someone to go through this with me.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon