Amazing Doctor! Listens and Gives Beautiful Results!!Portland, OR

Amazing Doctor. Lucky to have found her. Love the...

Amazing Doctor. Lucky to have found her. Love the Juvederm Plus for lip injections. Lasts long and gives a full plump look. Dr. Loyo uses direct injection and allows me to look over my lips before she is finished to make sure we are both in the same page about fullness and symmetry. I value her opinion and she listens to my concerns! Juvederm gives me great results.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loyo has been a dream to work with. She listens to every concern I had involving my lip injections. She was the first to ever give me a completely pain free experience. Kept my pronounced Cupid's Bow which I asked and listened to my concerns about how painful my experiences in the past had been. Another thing I love about Dr. Loyo is that she Always gives me her honest opinion on procedures. I come in and rattle off a list of various procedures and treatments I want to try and she gives me her honest opinion without ever trying to sell me or sway me. A huge plus in my book as I trust very much what she is saying. In short, She's AMAZING. Can't say enough about how happy I am. Lucky to have found her.