50 Year Old with Jowls - Portland, OR

Jowls run in my family and almost overnight there...

Jowls run in my family and almost overnight there they were. I saw Dr. Bensimon for several consultations and he has a very warm manner which is important to me, but also answered all of my questions. The entire process from surgery to healing was so much better than I imagined! I Love the results.

8 Weeks After

The surgery went very well. I didn't have any discomfort afterwards. I had minimal swelling. I probably would have been able to go back to work after one week but I have very fair skin and had some bruising. I wasn't comfortable with wearing so much cover up makeup so I waited for two weeks to pass. I went back to work and no one even noticed. Most of the swelling had gone down and I just had minimal bruising that I could cover up with light makeup. I am now at the 8 week mark and feel like I look so much younger. I'm so happy the jowls are gone. I feel like I look like I did when I was younger but it looks so natural.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bensimon is amazing and his staff is wonderful too!