Always Poochie - Portland, OR

I sought out cool sculpting to target my lower...

I sought out cool sculpting to target my lower abdomen. Even as a young child I have had a "pooch" in my lower abdomen area. It didn't matter how much weight I lost or how many sit-ups or ab workouts I did it was there. I envied those with flat tummies. I had 4 areas treated (2 areas in my lower abs and 2 areas on my back flanks) by Melody Hoffman at Bridgetown Aesthetics, and was impressed at the changes I received. I had some initial swelling and tenderness, but that won't stop me from eventually having another treatment to my lower abdomen and eventually upper and too. Melody was so great at prepping me for the changes and feelings I would experience post treatment that I never felt any undue concern. She even called me a couple days after to check and see how I was doing. Melody has since moved on to a different office (Dr. Michael Workman), and I will be seeking her cool sculpting skills there.