40th bday present after 75 lb weight loss! 304 cc + silicone + under muscle

I turn 40 later this year. I'm not upset about the...

I turn 40 later this year. I'm not upset about the number but after a 75 lb weight loss, I'm bummed about how my breasts look. I feel very fortunate I can have a lift and augmentation and honestly cannot wait for my surgery :) Thanks to everyone on here who has shared their experience. It's been very helpful and such a supportive community. I am 5'6", 143 and want 286 CCs!

ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY! And alllllll the emotions....

Hi everyone...I'm officially one week away and could not be more excited. It's a little bit surreal and I can't believe it.

One thing I'm curious about as I've been reading dozens (100s?) of people's stories - it seems like there's consistently a range of emotions you go through. First happiness, then regret (about size or the procedure itself), then a little depression maybe and, ultimately (hopefully) LOVING your new self. I think the regret and depression are what I'm most nervous about. Any tips to deal with this? I know some of it is related to being laid up in bed on pain meds. Working out keeps me sane so that's going to be a challenge too...thanks! Here's some before and after weight loss pictures and my pancake boobs right now.

Almost three months post

Love love love my boobs! I measured in at a 34D and could not be happier. They are still dropping and fluffing but this was the best gift I could have given myself :)